County & Township real estate tax bills will be mailed March 1.
Due to the School Board not finalizing the millage rate until June 27th the School Bills were sent out a week later than normal and the due dates for the discount and face periods have been adjusted accordingly. See the back of your bills for payment details. However, we are not able to adjust the final due date of 12/31. Any bills unpaid as of 01/01/18 will be sent to Montgomery County Tax Claim for collection.
County & Township
- DISCOUNTDue by 04/302% Discount
- PENALTY Due by 12/3110% Penalty
NOTE All School tax bills may be paid in 3 installments. See your bill for details.
- DISCOUNTDue by 09/082% Discount
- PENALTY Due by 12/3110% Penalty
- If paying by installments, the first installment MUST be received or postmarked by 09/08.
- A second bill will be sent with coupons #2 and #3 in September.
Make checks payable to: Kirsten Deal, Tax Collector
Payments should be mailed to:
KIRSTEN DEAL TAX COLLECTOR
P O BOX 7220
Audubon PA 19407-7220
Payments may be made by Check, Money Order or Cash.
The tax collector is not able to accept credit card payments at this time.
NOTE: DO NOT MAIL CASH The Tax Collector assumes no responsibility for cash payments sent through the mail.
- The best way to contact the Tax Collector is by E-mail. This allows for a quicker response. Please include your contact information (name, address, phone number) and parcel number if available.
- The Tax Collector is available by phone Monday through Thursday from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
- If you leave a message please include your contact information (name, address, phone number) and parcel number if available. Every effort is made to return phone calls within 24 to 48 hours.
- The Tax Office is closed on Friday.
Important Information Regarding Your Bill
- Retain Taxpayers Portion for your records.
- If you would like a receipt, please return the entire bill with a self-addressed stamped envelope. No receipt will be returned unless accompanied by a self-addressed stamped envelope and the entire bill.
- If you have received this bill in error and/or the bill is to be paid by someone other than you, please forward the bill to proper party for payment. If your mortgage company or bank pays your real estate taxes, forward your bill to them immediately.
- Payments may be made by Personal Check, Money Order, Cashiers Check, Cash.
- Please Note: Personal checks and/or company checks cannot be accepted after December 15th of the current tax year. Payments made after December 15th must be made with cash, money order or cashiers check.
- If you are making payments through online banking or any other online bill paying service please keep in mind that these services print and mail a check to the tax collector. These mailings are usually not postmarked. Make sure you make your payment request in enough time for the tax collector to receive the payment by or before the due date. Payments received without a postmark after the due date will not be considered timely payment and will be returned.
- Payments will be applied to the period based on when they are postmarked. Payments that are received by mail that bear a postmark for a date within the period will be accepted and credited for that period.
- Payments received after posted due dates will not be credited for that period. All payments received after posted dates will be returned to the payee. Any additional fees that are incurred after posted payment dates will be applicable.
- Checks returned for NSF(non-sufficient funds) or uncollected funds will not be considered timely payment.
- All delinquent taxes on real estate will be furnished on December 31st of the current year to the County Commissioner for sale by the County Treasurer. Liens will be filed with the tax claims bureau for any taxes not paid by December 31st of the current year.
- Failure to receive notice shall not relieve any taxpayer from payment of any taxes imposed by any taxing district and such taxpayer shall be charged with his taxes as though he had received notice.